Widget not in any sidebars
- English football club Tottenham offers a warm welcome to BTS to Wembley Stadium February 20, 2019This coming June 1st, another Korean superstar will be having their concert here! #welcome #BTS #bulletproofboys #Korea #COYS" BTS will be the fi […]
- Telemundo suspends hosts who made racist gestures on live TV during World Cup celebration June 29, 2018A pair of Telemundo hosts on the morning show Un Nuevo Dia have been suspended by the network after making racist gestures following South Korea’s 2-0 […]
- World Cup TV hosts suspended for racist gestures June 29, 2018NBCUniversal’s Telemundo network reportedly suspended two of its morning show hosts over a racist gesture referencing the South Korea World Cup soccer […]
- Big Bang’s Seungri gears up to fly solo with Japan tour before enlisting in the military May 9, 2018Seungri recently completed his DJ tour and will soon embark on his solo activities in Korea. It was also announced that in August and September, Seung […]
- Korea is an oven-grilled chicken craze! How to enjoy it properly March 28, 2018[By Ma Chae Rim] Oven Roast chicken is cooked in a healthy way without frying and can be enjoyed with peace of mind. Following the well-being craze, K […]
- Meet Vietnam’s chicest fish vendor who probably eats more than he sells March 6, 2018View this post on Instagram Buy shrimp help me go #catsofinstagram #cats #catlover #catvideo #cat #thailand #catthailand #china #singapore #malaysia # […]
- Self-Publishing a Photography Book Using Kickstarter December 31, 2016#seoul #korea #myanmar #whisky #photobook #hmaesun #kickstarter #sample #picoftheday #photographerlife #celebration #travelphotography #tattoo #woman […]
- Chloe Grace Moretz Makes History as First American Guest on ‘SNL Korea': Watch March 7, 2016Chloe Grace Moretz just made history...and a savage cabbage attack was involved. Even if you can't understand a single word they're saying ( […]
- 40,000 pack stadium to watch people play video games October 21, 2014Drums thundered, pyrotechnics exploded and fans banged red and white thundersticks at South Korea’s World Cup Stadium on Saturday for a world champion […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
오늘 설날…아침부터 시작된 귀성•귀경 정체
Today is Lunar New Year's Day, an occasion celebrated in many parts of Asia.
In Korea, it's called "Seollal," and for most people it's an extended break that'll last until Wednesday.
Millions of people are leaving the big cities and heading to their hometowns to spend time with family, perform ancestral rites and eat traditional food.
With so many people on the roads, though, traffic tends to build up.
It's expected to peak around 4 to 5 PM.
The Korea Expressway Corporation estimates that from Seoul it'll take about 5 hours to get to the southeastern city of Busan… and about 4 hours to Mokpo, in the southwest.
Officials say the congestion will last until late tonight… as people head home after visiting their ancestors' graves.
Arirang News Facebook:
[Subscribe Arirang Official YouTube]
ARIRANG FOOD & TRAVEL :
[Visit Arirang TV Official Pages]