Widget not in any sidebars
- Bacon’s Bites: Warm the bench or play the game. From the Premier League to Non-League... It’s your choice! February 21, 2019It’s a bit of a conundrum for footballers at all levels of the game. If the opportunity arises, do you join a ‘bigger’ club, but in the knowledge you […]
- Effort, religion and bacon-infused waffles lead Daniel Michalski to success February 21, 2019Daniel Michalski’s life on the track has been a journey filled with both highs and lows. Now a graduate transfer at IU, Michalski’s first taste of tra […]
- Fare Exchange: Today's recipes include two barbecue sauces, bread sticks wound with bacon February 21, 2019Welcome to our newsprint table, esteemed readers. Today's broad question springs from one of you, who wrote of favorite foods at her Sunday Schoo […]
- Spokane Park Board approves Bacon Concrete bid for Southeast Sports Complex upgrades February 21, 2019Drivers often avoid the holes and bumps along this stretch of 46th Avenue along the Southeast Sports Complex. It will be paved from Cook to Altamont s […]
- William Bacon marks 99th birthday February 20, 2019William J. Bacon of Edenville is celebrating his 99th birthday. He was born Feb. 21, 1920, in Chesaning. His wife of 68 years, Eleanor, is deceased. T […]
- Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower, Bacon and Fontina Baked Pasta February 20, 2019Note: A sophisticated version of mac and cheese, this baked pasta gets its cheesiness from the iconic Italian cheese fontina, which gives it a buttery […]
- Trump's Tariffs Could Explain Why Fast Food Has So Much Bacon Right Now February 20, 2019For a single crispy, smoky, greasy hour last month, McDonald’s made America’s bacon-covered dreams possible with the Bacon Hour promotion. A McFlurry […]
- Chicago's reclusive 'Ramen_lord' will pop up at Baconfest with a special bacon ramen February 20, 2019Baconfest will return to Chicago this year April 5-6, taking over the UIC Dorin Forum for two days of — very literally — all things bacon: luxury bran […]
- Don’t bin the bacon! How to turn the 10 most wasted ingredients into delicious soups February 20, 2019Google pretty much any fresh ingredient and you’ll find there’s a soup recipe for it, which means making it comes with the added virtue of being good […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
It's the year of the pig and to celebrate we made two giant pig egg rolls. Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Check out our new Sweet Sriracha Bacon Jerky and Carne Asada Beef Jerky available in participating 7-Eleven stores!
Check out Harley's Video Diaries –
We have a YouTubeGaming Channel:
Follow the guys!
@harleyplays @chefatari @cooldan @itsmikesantos
LIKE/FAVORITE and SHARE for new meals every week!
Epic Chinese New Year – Epic Meal Time