Widget not in any sidebars
- Trump officials meet with Chinese Vice Premier to talk trade agreement February 21, 2019Members of President Trump's economic team are continuing high level talks with Chinese officials in the hopes of reaching a trade agreement ahea […]
- Oregon moves closer to statewide rent control law February 21, 2019Salem, Ore. - Faced with a housing shortage and skyrocketing rents, Oregon is on track to become the first state to impose mandatory rent controls, wi […]
- DNA match leads to arrest for 1973 murder of 11-year-old girl February 21, 2019Using modern DNA technology, California detectives have arrested a suspect for the 1973 murder and sexual assault of 11-year-old Linda O'Keefe. F […]
- Colorado woman's $8,000 tax bill leaves her in tears February 21, 2019Isadora Bielsky's tax bill this year left her in tears. Last year, her family of four's tax refund topped $3,600. This year, the Colorado fa […]
- Republican Bradley Byrne to challenge Alabama Sen. Doug Jones in 2020 February 21, 2019Republican Congressman Bradley Byrne of Alabama announced Wednesday that he will challenge U.S. Sen. Doug Jones in 2020 as the GOP tries to reclaim th […]
- Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of faking attack February 21, 2019"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett is in custody to face charges of making a false police report when he said he was attacked in downtown Chicag […]
- Pope opens historic Vatican summit on clergy sex abuse with warning to church leaders February 21, 2019Vatican City -- Pope Francis warned bishops and religious superiors summoned Thursday to a landmark sex abuse prevention summit that the Catholic fait […]
- Jameela Jamil calls Karl Lagerfeld a "ruthless, fat-phobic misogynist" following his death February 20, 2019Following fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld's death Tuesday, people around the world heaped condolences and praise for the legend on social media. […]
- Trump says timing of release of Mueller report "totally up to" attorney general February 20, 2019President Trump said it is "totally up to" Attorney General William Barr whether and when special counsel Robert Mueller's report is re […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
In a 60 Minutes interview that touched on a number of subjects, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said there's "no question" President Trump is racist. The comment came after correspondent Anderson Cooper asked Ocasio-Cortez, "Do you believe President Trump is a racist?"
"Yeah. Yeah. No question," Ocasio-Cortez replied.
See the full interview here:
Subscribe to the "60 Minutes" Channel HERE:
Watch Full Episodes of "60 Minutes" HERE:
Get more "60 Minutes" from "60 Minutes: Overtime" HERE:
Relive past episodies and interviews with "60 Rewind" HERE:
Follow "60 Minutes" on Instagram HERE:
Like "60 Minutes" on Facebook HERE:
Follow "60 Minutes" on Twitter HERE:
Follow "60 Minutes" on Google+ HERE:
Get unlimited ad-free viewing of the latest stories plus access to classic 60 Minutes archives, 60 Overtime, and exclusive extras. Subscribe to 60 Minutes All Access HERE:
Get the latest news and best in original reporting from CBS News delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to newsletters HERE:
Get your news on the go! Download CBS News mobile apps HERE:
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free!
"60 Minutes," the most successful television broadcast in history. Offering hard-hitting investigative reports, interviews, feature segments and profiles of people in the news, the broadcast began in 1968 and is still a hit, over 50 seasons later, regularly making Nielsen's Top 10. "60 Minutes" has won more Emmy Awards than any other primetime broadcast, including a special Lifetime Achievement Emmy. It has also won every major broadcast journalism award over its tenure, including 24 Peabody and 18 DuPont Columbia University awards for excellence in television broadcasting. Other distinguished awards won multiple times include the George Polk, RTNDA Edward R. Murrow, Investigative Reporters and Editors, RFK Journalism, Sigma Delta Chi and Gerald Loeb Awards for Distinguished Business and Financial Reporting. "60 Minutes" premiered on CBS Sept. 24, 1968. The correspondents and contributors of "60 Minutes" are Bill Whitaker, Steve Kroft, Scott Pelley, Lesley Stahl, Anderson Cooper, Sharyn Alfonsi, Jon Wertheim and Norah O'Donnell. "60 Minutes" airs Sundays at 7 p.m. ET/PT. Check your local listings.